In 1980 the original location of Victoria Gymnastics was in the annex directly behind Christ Church Cathedral at 912 Vancouver Street. As a result of growth, the facility at 2829 Quesnel Street became our home in 1992, and then we moved again in 2004 to our current state-of-the-art purpose built facility at 2051 Store Street.
All the while the current director/owner, Andy Poirier, and program managers Shirley Campbell and Shaun Dalzell have provided the school with the consistency required to build a school that has stood the test of time as Victoria’s premier gymnastics organization.
Over 35,000 children have taken part in our various programs. It’s not uncommon that a student who attended in the early eighty’s has their own children enrolled in a program – they are usually quite surprised to see our familiar faces.
- We guarantee our ratio of 8 students per instructor.
- Our facility is permanently set up with state of the art equipment for both boys and girls.
- Fees are assessed month to month without penalty for cancellation.
- Our facility is cleaned and ozone treated daily.
- We have experienced instructors who are continually upgrading their knowledge base though additional certification and coaching clinics.
- Our program structure is highly organized and rewards students as the progress throughout the entire learning process of each of the 14 levels.
- We look forward to the continued growth of our business by providing Victoria with a gymnastics experience that is well structured, fun, and safe.